If you have encountered any difficulties, or have any concerns, we’re here to help.

How to file a complaint
To start the grievance process, complete our secure online form below, or download and print a paper form, and describe your situation in detail. Don’t forget to include specific information regarding your dental office and services or treatment received.

If you choose to complete the paper form instead of filing your grievance online, you can mail it to: The CDI Group, Grievances and Appeals, PO BOX 3470, Camarillo, CA 93011-3470. You can also submit your grievance via fax at (855) 257-2533.

iconClick here to download the Grievance Form

    Member Information

    Dentist/Office referenced by Grievant

    California law requires us to provide you with the following notice:

    “The California Department of Managed Health Care is responsible for regulating health care service plans. If you have a grievance against your health plan, you should first telephone your health plan at 855-257-2533 and use your health plan’s grievance process before contacting the department. Utilizing this grievance procedure does not prohibit any potential legal rights or remedies that may be available to you. If you need help with a grievance involving an emergency, a grievance that has not been satisfactorily resolved by your health plan, or a grievance that has remained unresolved for more than 30 days, you may call the department for assistance. You may also be eligible for an Independent Medical Review (IMR). If you are eligible for IMR, the IMR process will provide an impartial review of medical decisions made by a health plan related to the medical necessity of a proposed service or treatment, coverage decisions for treatments that are experimental or investigational in nature and payment disputes for emergency or urgent medical services. The department also has a toll-free telephone number (855) 257-2533) and a TDD line (855) 257-2533) for the hearing and speech impaired. The department’s internet website has complaint forms, IMR application forms, and instructions online”.